I'd like to offer a brief, informal resume regarding my experience and credentials.
I have worked with many teachers, coaches, and mentors regarding relationships, intimacy, and PUA. I have worked with them in person. Via telephone and/or video chat. Read their books. Attended their seminars and workshops. And purchased a lot of their digital downloads. If I can point anyone in their direction so that they too can experience their love and wisdom as I have, then I will have, in part, accomplished what I have set out to do. Eventually there will be a mentors page and a coaches page located in the Links section of this website where links will be provided to their websites and works of art.
- Sterling Institute of Relationship Men's Weekend graduate.
- Membership and participation on two Men's Teams or circles of men.
- Living life in the ups and downs of the dating world.
- Working with numerous life, dating, and intimacy coaches.
- Working in the PUA industry.
- Taking a nine-day Vision Quest in Colorado on The Continental Divide to discover my Life Purpose.
- Reading numerous books on the subject matter of pick-up, female sexuality, psychology, romantic relationships, LOVE, self-help and personal development, and attending numerous workshops and seminars.
- Consulting, coaching and troubleshooting with men and their issues with women on number of private social media websites.
- Coaching men directly and indirectly.
- Co-Active Coaching educational program graduate by Coaching Training Institute (CTI) - certification next step.
- CRR Global Fundamentals Class - Organizational and Relationship Systems Coaching Program - continuing education.
My passion is all about healing the wounds between men and women in their present and/or past intimate relationships so that they have the ability to keep themselves and their family intact, whole and healthy. It's about helping men to understand their place in their community, career, relationships, and in their family. How awareness around their Life Purpose, what it means to be masculine and feminine, the importance of sexual polarity, and how to offer masculine presence to the feminine, is their path back to their masculinity. It all starts by empowering men to honor their masculinity and accept their birthright of a leadership position in their lives and in their world.
I would just like to state again... I have worked with many teachers, coaches, and mentors. In person, phone calls, video chats, books, seminars, and digital downloads. If I am able to point anyone in their direction so that they too can experience their love and wisdom as I have, then I will have accomplished what I have set out to do, which is to serve my Life Purpose.